THE BEST HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF SPIDER VEINS
Varicose veins are a pretty common problem characterized by abnormally large veins near the skin’s surface, most frequently in the calves and thighs. They usually occur when the veins develop weakened walls or poorly functioning valves, which regulate blood flow.
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, varicose veins affect approximately 25 % of women and 10 % of men. Varicose veins can cause pain, fatigue, restlessness, and feelings of burning, throbbing, tingling, or heaviness in the legs. The appearance of bulging veins is also a major concern for many people. Common causes of varicose veins are heredity, working environments where a lot of standing is required, obesity, birth control pills, constipation and hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy, puberty, and menopause. Standard treatments for varicose veins, both medical and surgical, can be quite expensive. Fortunately, there are a wide range of cost effective home remedies that can decrease the severity of varicose veins and also reduce some of the discomfort they can cause. Here are 8 home remedies for varicose veins you may not have heard of.
1. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar is a very effective treatment for varicose veins. It is a natural body cleansing product and also improves blood flow and circulation. When the blood starts flowing naturally, the heaviness and swelling of varicose veins will decrease to a great extent. Apply undiluted apple cider vinegar on the skin over the varicose veins and gently massage the area. Do this every day before going to bed and again in the next morning. Follow this remedy for a few months to reduce the size of varicose veins.
2. CAYENNE PEPPER
Cayenne pepper is considered a miracle treatment for varicose veins, and is a rich source of vitamin C and bioflavonoids, which increases blood circulation and eases the pain of congested, swollen veins.
- – Add one teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder to a cup of hot water and stir it well.
- – Drink this mixture three times a day for one or two months.
3. OLIVE OIL
Increasing blood circulation is essential to treating vаricose veins. Massaging the skin with olive oil can help increase circulation and reduce pain and inflammation. Mix equal amounts of olive oil and vitamin E oil and warm it slightly. Massage the veins with the warm oil for several minutes. Do this twice daily for one to two months.
Garlic is excellent for reducing inflammation and the symptoms of vаricose veins. It also helps break up harmful toxins in the blood vessels and improve circulation.
- – Slice up six garlic cloves and put them in a clean glass jar.
- – Extract the juice from three oranges and add it to the jar. Also add two tablespoons of olive oil.
- – Let the mixture sit for about 12 hours.
- – Shake the jar and then put a few drops of the solution on your fingers. Massage the inflamed veins with the solution in a circular motion for 15 minutes.
- – Wrap the area with a cotton cloth and leave it on overnight.
- – Repeat daily for several months.
5. BUTCHER’S BROOM
Butcher’s broom is great for relieving the aches and discomfort of vаricose veins. This herb contains a compound known as a ruscogenin (RUS) and helps to reduce inflammation while constricting the veins.
- – Take 100 mg of butcher’s broom supplements three times a day. Created from the roots and seeds of the plant, butcher’s broom supplements have vitamins B and C along with calcium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, selenium, silicon and zinc.
- – These nutrients will help tighten, strengthen and decrease inflammation in the veins as well as improve blood flow up the legs.
Note: If you have high blood pressure or benign prostate hyperplasia you should not take Butcher’s Broom without consulting with a doctor.
Leave a Reply