YOUR HAIR WILL GROW LIKE CRAZY- GROW HAIR Long, Thick, Healthy FAST!
One of the most frustrating things is that hair growth remedies work super slow. Not only the natural ways, but even those shampoos and oils work slowly. The wait is worth, so, we should have the patience to keep doing the natural home remedies without any actual, visible results.
However, there are various remedies that stimulate hair growth at a much faster speed. These super fast hair growth remedies are natural and thus have no side effects. Therefore, you can try these remedies to get the long tresses you’ve always desired and be party ready!
Carrot, Avocado and Olive Oil
Carrot has a high content of Vitamins A, C, and K which together help in repairing the damaged hair follicles. It helps them regenerate which stimulates your hair growth. Vitamin C also improves the blood flow in your scalp, making it healthier. Avocado is a rich source of proteins and amino acids that make your hair strong and gives it a good growth. Olive oil prevents dandruff and cleanses your scalp. Together, they make your hair thicker, stronger and healthier.
- Carrot: 1, fresh and ripe
- Avocado: 1 number
- Olive oil: 1/2 cup
- Peel and grate the carrot. Squeeze the grated carrot a few times.
- Cut the avocado in half, and scoop out the pulp. Mix it with the carrot.
- Add the olive oil into the mixture and put the mixture on the stove.
- You can also add more olive oil if needed, mix well.
- Let it boil for a few minutes.
- After this, strain the mixture and collect the oil in a bottle.
- Apply this oil on your hair before every wash. Give your scalp a massage for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Use this oil at least once a week. You can also keep it overnight for the best results.
Rice water for hair growth has been used by Asian countries since ages. It contains the Vitamins that are necessary for hair growth. Rice water nourishes the scalp and makes it healthier. This makes your hair grow stronger and thicker.
- Rice: 1/2 cup
- Water: 2 cups
- Soak the rice in normal water for 15-20 minutes.
- Then boil it until the rice is completely cooked.
- Strain the rice and collect the water in a mug.
- Shampoo your hair as you normally do. Pour the rice water on your hair after it.
- Keep it on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with plain water.
- Use rice water on your hair at least once a week.
Leave a Reply